To our Valued Clients,
In response to the growing concern around the spread of COVID-19 ( AKA Coronavirus), we take this opportunity to reassure you and share with you the proactive measures we are undertaking to protect you, our staff and local community alike.
While we have always had rigorous health and hygiene practices at our clinic, we have implemented precautionary measures to ensure everyone is protected and feel safe.
Some of these measures include but not limited to:
- Hospital grade hand sanitisers installed for the staff use.
- Hospital grade hand sanitisers installed for all patients.
- All tables being wiped after each use and on hourly basis with hospital grade cleaning products.
- All staff advised to stay home upon experiencing any signs or symptoms of being ill and only permitted back to work with a doctor certificate.
- All staff who may travel overseas will not be allowed to return to work unless quarantined for minimum 14 days as per public health office’s recommendation.
- Increase of the cleaning rituals and commercial cleanings at clinic to enhance the hygiene.
- Signage at and around the clinic to inform all visitors/ patients of the warning signs of contracting the virus.
At such stressful times, it is only natural that we would like to retreat and stop doing activities which we love and give us pleasure such as shopping, going to public places and eating out. However, it is important that while we practice “good practice”, we also practice common sense and support the local businesses and events while it is safe to do so.
At The Wellness Place, you are at the centre of everything we do. We also believe that looking after your health by ensuring your nervous system, your musculoskelatal system and nutrition is some of the most important things you can do at critical times like this.
At The Wellness Place, we assure you to also continue our “good practice” and deliver great experience and support the livelihood of our teams and suppliers.
We will closely monitor the advice and recommendations from the government and experts and also request that in turn, please defer visiting us if you have experienced any symptoms or been exposed to anyone suspected to have had the virus.
Thank you for your Support and Understanding
The Wellness Place ManagementLeave a reply →