You’re invited to an interactive workshop hosted by our Chiropractor Dr Olivia Goodger and Clinical Nutritionist Nancy Kremer on Tuesday 6th August 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
Olivia and Nancy will discuss relevant topics that are affecting our children’s health:
- Combating common postural issues seen in children such as “tech neck” and device related poor posture
- A ‘how to’ for parents to spot early signs of postural changes and scoliosis.
- Proper school backpack fitting and fun exercises you can use to help improve your child’s posture
- How to read labels when we go shopping and make the right choice for our kids
- Family routines and healthy role models
- Processed Vs unprocessed foods – how can our kids eat more natural foods?
- Drinks and nibbles supplied
- Gift pack including supplies for note taking, recipes, postural exercises and a special offer.
($15 for 2 people)
THE WELLNESS PLACE BASSENDEAN – STUDIO
(Next door to Main Clinic)
103 Old Perth Rd, Bassendean