Put this Saturday 26/9 from 10.30am – 12pm in your diary to be at @The Wellness Place Bassendean. We’re holding a Blue September Australia morning tea event in support of Prostate Cancer Awareness Month…
– Be served a refreshing fruit salad (including blueberries!) by our devoted Physiotherapist Ali Chhagan (who is behind this initiative at our centre) and his helpers.
– Enjoy complimentary herbal tea, tea and coffee at the same time.
– And we ask that you wear as much BLUE as possible on the day … to make it a ‘Blue Saturday’!
– All your gold coin donations (over $2) for the fruit salad will go to Australian Prostate Cancer Research.
– BLUE SEPTEMBER INSTAGRAM competition! –
Before then, we’re asking you and your family and friends to post a photo on INSTAGRAM wearing as much ‘BLUE’ as possible (ie blue socks, blue dress, blue ties, blue t-shirt / shirt, blue face paint etc.)
For every Instagram post made, The Wellness Place will donate $1.00 to Australian Prostate Cancer Research.
You will also go into the draw to WIN a half hour MASSAGE from us!
To be eligible you need to simply:
1. Post your photo on Instagram
2. Tag your Instagram photo with
#prostatecancerawareness and @twpbassendean
WINNER to be drawn at our Blue September Australia Morning Tea event!
THIS EVENT HAS NOW ENDED.Leave a reply →